Tasting & Webinar – Thursday, October 14th at 7.00pm
Join us on the 14th October at 7.00pm for a tasting of this exciting range. We be tasting 8 wines. If you can’t make the tasting on the 14th please don’t worry as you can watch a playback of the tasting at a time that works for you.
October 14th, 2021 07:00 PM
To sign up for the event please click HERE
Trizanne Barnard cut her teeth at the world-famous Klein Constantia winery. But since 2008 she’s been making her own path in the wine world with Trizanne Signature Wines. Focusing on the regions of Elim on the southernmost tip of the Western Cape and by contrast, the hot, dry climate of Swartland.
Diversity is the cornerstone on which she builds her winemaking philosophy. This search for unique and new perspectives extends to the sourcing of her grapes. She’s always looking for freshness, uniqueness and contrast, which she has found in the cooler temperature vineyards of Elim for Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon contrasted with the concentrated reds of the drier Swartland.
By sourcing and selecting vineyard parcels from each of these areas, and pairing them with the most suitable varieties, she has produced wines that embody the best of these unique and diverse regions.
Buy Eight 100ml or 50ml samples of Trizanne Signature Wines
- Trizanne Signature Wines Onderduivenshokriver Chardonnay 2020
- Trizanne Signature Wines Sondagkloof Sauvignon Blanc 2020, Western Cape
- Trizanne Signature Wines Elim Semillon 2019
- Trizanne Signature Wines Reserva Sauvignon Blanc / Semillon 2018, Elim
- Trizanne Signature Wines Cinsault 2020, Swartland
- Trizanne Signature Wines Syrah 2019, Swartland
- Trizanne Signature Wines Sauvignon Blanc 2020, Cape South Coast
- Trizanne Signature Wines Reserva Syrah 2017, Elim
To buy 8 x100ml Samples please click HERE
To buy 8 x 50 ml Samples please click HERE
Wine tastings over ZOOM
Following rigorous testing (see the video here) by our Master of Wine Harriet Tindal, ensuring the quality of samples over a period of up to 5 days, we can now offer nationwide delivery of the samples at a cost of 15 euro. Obviously collection from the shop is free of charge.
In the meantime do tune into Harriet’s wine podcast ‘I Heard it Through The Grapevine’