About This Wine...
William Fèvre make some of the world’s favourite Chablis. The only Chablis producer to win four stars in the prestigious Bettane et Desseauve. Fèvre own 15% of the total Grand Crus in Chablis. Their policy is minimalistic intervention: let the grapes and terroirs talk. Their state of the art winery enables them to define the different character of each plot.
Chalky clay, marl and marly limestone from the Kimmeridgian era. Located on either side of the Serein River. Rich in minerals and oyster fossils, giving the mineral character typical of the wines of Chablis.
Awards and Reviews
- 2011 Vintage awarded 93 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2013
- 2011 Vintage awarded Silver Medal at the 28th Concours Des Vins de Chablis, January 2014
- 2012 Vintage awarded 93 pts Robert Parker, August 2014
- 2012 Vintage awarded 92-94 pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous Magazine, August 2013
- 2013 Vintage awarded 92-94 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2014
- 2013 Vintage awarded 17/20 pts Michael Edwards of ‘The World of Fine Wine’ March 2015