About This Wine...
Founded in 1945 by Francesco and Elizabeth Calabria, Westend Estate is located in Griffith in the Riverina region of New South Wales. Today it is operated by their son Bill and his four children who proudly continue their family’s tradition in the region. Originally consisting of just a five acre block of vineyard, today Westend Estate has grown to export to over 50 countries worldwide while maintaining a reputation for producing great value wine.
- 2012 Shanghai International Wine Challenge Trophy & Gold Medal
- 2012 Decanter Wine Awards – Trophy “Best Australian Sweet Regional Wine”
- 2012 World Wine Awards – Silver medal
- 2013 Japan Wine Challenge – Silver medal
- 2012 Vintage 94 pts James Halliday Wine Companion 2016