Sign up to Searsons
From: €105.00 every 3 months
You can choose how often you want the wines delivered and whether you want a 6 bottle or 12 bottle case.
As a Master of Wine, I’ve tried a huge number of different wines from around the World. This wealth of diversity is what the wine world is all about. Our subscription service is a tool to help us take you on this journey. Our selection is based around discovery, as such each wine in the case is different.’ Harriet Tindal MW
Fear not though, if you find a favourite, you can request a re-run of this in your next box. If you’d like more reds, more whites or prefer certain styles, just put your request in the comments at check-out and we’ll endeavour to ensure you have the perfect case for your taste.
We currently have two options : ‘The Everyday Classics’ and ‘Off the Beaten Track’. Both are priced at the same level and you have the option of switching between cases whenever you like. The contents will change with each delivery ensuring that you discover a huge array of wines. Each case comes complete with information on the wines and a notes section, so that you can record your thoughts.
This service is a showcase of our selection. You won’t be disappointed.
Explore the world of wine, sign up to Searsons
- Frequency: Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly
- Case Size: 6 or 12
- Introductory Subscription Options
- Everyday Wines
- Taste interesting, handpicked wines from all over the world. We will include our favourites, new and unusual grape varieties and seasonal selections that we know you will enjoy.
- Off the Beaten Track Wines
- Widen your taste even further with off the beaten terroir, pioneering producers, lesser-known grape varieties. Wines that just keep on giving.
- Everyday Wines
- Save up to 25% on all wines.
- Member only special deals
- Early Bird Tasting tickets
- All cases include Tasting Notes
- No fees, no minimum term
- Access to exclusive Harriet Tindal MW videos & tastings
If you have a wine region or style preferences please remember to place these in the comments section at check out. For instance if you'd like to explore organic , vegan, bio farmed with little or no sulphur or would rather the element of surprise, new wines, unusual grape varieties we'd love to know.
Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly
Everyday Wines, Off the Beaten Track Wines