About This Product...
The Level 3 Award in Wines & Spirits provides a core knowledge of the wide range of wines and spirits around the world to equip those in a supervisory capacity with the authority and confidence to make informed decisions in a wide variety of trade situations.
NB – This course will be using the NEW 2016 materials
Who it is aimed at:
- People employed in the drinks and hospitality industries in a supervisory capacity, needing core information to advise management and customers with authority and make informed selections of wines and spirits
- Wine connoisseurs who wish to learn about wines and spirits in a rigorous and structured manner and gain an internationally recognised wine and spirit qualification.
To gain the Level 3 qualification candidates will be required to:
- Complete a programme of training
- Successfully complete a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions
- Successfully complete a question paper requiring short written answers
- Complete full written tastings notes on TWO blind wines
Fee includes study materials, samples, tuition, examination and provision of tasting glasses during the course.
Study materials are issued at the start of the course but are available in advance on receipt of a deposit of €150.
*For the Level 3 early booking is advised to ensure ample time to read the book before the course starts – 4 weeks minimum.
Booking is confirmed on receipt of the deposit which is €150. The balance is payable on or before the first day of the course.