About This Wine...
William Fèvre make some of the world’s favourite Chablis. The only Chablis producer to win four stars in the prestigious Bettane et Desseauve. Fèvre own 15% of the total Grand Crus in Chablis. Their policy is minimalistic intervention: let the grapes and terroirs talk. Their state of the art winery enables them to define the different character of each plot.
Chalky clay, marl and marly limestone from the Kimmeridgian era. Located on either side of the Serein River. Rich in minerals and oyster fossils, giving the mineral character typical of the wines of Chablis.
Awards and Reviews
- 2012 Vintage 95+ pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 93 pts Wine Spectator Insider, June 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 95 pts Robert Parker, August 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 93 pts Wine Spectator, August 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 94-96 pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous Magazine, August 2013
- 2014 Vintage 93-96 pts Allen Meadows’ Burghound, 4th Quarter 2015
- 2014 Vintage 93-95 pts Vinous, August 2015
- 2014 Vintage 16.5+/20 pts Jancis Robinson, January 2016
- 2014 Vintage 94 pts, Wine Spectator Insider, April 2016 – ‘sweet spice hints accent the green apple, greengage, plum and mineral flavours in this lean, laserlike white………….fresh persistent aftertaste. Drink now to 2023.’