About This Wine...
“Everyday opulence” suggested as wine gift in the Sunday Business Post, December 2018
William Fèvre make some of the world’s favourite Chablis. The only Chablis producer to win four stars in the prestigious Bettane et Desseauve. Fèvre own 15% of the total Grand Crus in Chablis. Their policy is minimalistic intervention: let the grapes and terroirs talk. Their state of the art winery enables them to define the different character of each plot.
Chalky clay, marl and marly limestone from the Kimmeridgian era. Located on either side of the Serein River. Rich in minerals and oyster fossils, giving the mineral character typical of the wines of Chablis.
Awards and reviews
- 2011 Vintage 90 pts Markus del Monego and Andreas Larsson – Tasted Journal, June 2013.
- 2011 Vintage 91 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2013.
- 2012 Vintage 93 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 93 pts Wine Spectator Insider, June 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 89 pts Robert Parker, August 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 93-95 pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous Magazine, August 2013
- 2013 Vintage 90-92 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2014
- 2013 Vintage 95 pts James Suckling, June 2015
- 2014 Vintage 90-93 pts Allen Meadows’ Burghound, 4th Quarter 2015
- 2014 Vintage 92-94 pts Vinous, August 2015