About This Wine...
William Fèvre make some of the world’s favourite Chablis. The only Chablis producer to win four stars in the prestigious Bettane et Desseauve. Fèvre own 15% of the total Grand Crus in Chablis. Their policy is minimalistic intervention: let the grapes and terroirs talk. Their state of the art winery enables them to define the different character of each plot.
Chalky clay, marl and marly limestone from the Kimmeridgian era. Located on either side of the Serein River. Rich in minerals and oyster fossils, giving the mineral character typical of the wines of Chablis.
Awards and Reviews
- 2008 Vintage “Apple, pear, white peach, quince, apricot, lemon and lime all coming together makes for a fantastic wine” Ernie Whalley, The Sunday Times, 15 September, 2013.
- 2012 Vintage 91+ pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2014.
- 2012 Vintage 92-94 pts Antonio Galloni, Vinous Magazine, August 2013
- 2013 Vintage 89-91pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, August 2014.
- 2013 Vintage 93 pts Wine Enthusiast Magazine, October 2015
- 2013 Vintage 91 pts James Suckling, June 2015
- 2014 vintage 90-92 pts Allen Meadows’ Burghound, 4th Quarter 2015
- 2014 Vintage 91-93 pts Vinous, August 2015