About This Wine...
The estate consists of 110 hectares of vines planted in 1997 at 1,200 metres of altitude in the viticultural paradise of Tupungato, Mendoza. A state of the art winery and a family-oriented team that are committed to producing world class wines results in a range of excellent quality wines that have been acclaimed by both international consumers press and consumers alike, with the wines now sold in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Gold Medal, International Wine Challenge 2009
- 90 Points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- Silver Medal, Argentina Wine Awards 2010
- 2012 Vintage awarded Gold Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- 2012 Vintage 87 pts Wine Spectator Magazine, November 2013. ‘good range, with spicy plum and dark cherry notes accented by hints of game, cedar and underbrush.’
- 2012 Vintage awarded Silver Medal, Concours mondial de Bruxelles 13, Belgium.
- 2012 Vintage 92 pts James Suckling
- 2012 Vintage 92 pts Wines & Spirits Magazine.
- 2013 Vintage 88 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar
- 2013 Vintage 92 pts Tim Atkin
- 2013 Vintage 91 pts Gold Medal at International Organic Wine Awards 2015