About This Wine...
The estate consists of 110 hectares of vines planted in 1997 at 1,200 metres of altitude in the viticultural paradise of Tupungato, Mendoza. A state of the art winery and a family-oriented team that are committed to producing world class wines results in a range of excellent quality wines that have been acclaimed by both international consumers press and consumers alike, with the wines now sold in over 30 countries worldwide
Awards & Reviews.
- 2010 Vintage awarded 90 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar ‘ Good dark ruby. Sexy nose delivers scents of crushed blackberry, liquorice and spices, plus a whiff of game. Broad, pliant and sweet, with ripe, perfumed dark berry, liquorice and game flavours spreading out to coat the palate. Finishes smooth, ripely tannic and long, with complex finishing notes of game, pepper, herbs and dark chocolate’
- 2010 Vintage 90 pts Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- 2010 Vintage Silver Medal International Wine Challenge, 2012
- 2010 Vintage Silver Medal Concours Mondial Bruxelles
- 2010 Vintage 89 pts Wine & Spirits
- 2011 Vintage Gold Medal Concours Mondial Bruxelles
- 2011 Vintage 91 pts Wine & Spirits
- 2012 Vintage 93 pts James Suckling
- 2012 Vintage 88+ pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar
- 2012 Vintage 86 pts Silver at International Organic Wine Awards 2015