About This Wine...
The estate consists of 110 hectares of vines planted in 1997 at 1,200 metres of altitude in the viticultural paradise of Tupungato, Mendoza. A state of the art winery and a family-oriented team that are committed to producing world class wines results in a range of excellent quality wines that have been acclaimed by both international consumers press and consumers alike, with the wines now sold in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Silver Medal Decanter Awards 2011
- 2010 Vintage awarded Gold Medal Chardonnay du Monde
- 2010 Vintage awarded Silver Medal Argentina Wine Awards 2012
- 2012 Vintage 87 pts Wine Spectator
- 2012 Vintage 86 pts Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- 2012 Vintage 96 pts Top Gold at International Organic Wine Awards 2015