About This Wine...
The estate consists of 110 hectares of vines planted in 1997 at 1,200 metres of altitude in the viticultural paradise of Tupungato, Mendoza. A state of the art winery and a family-oriented team that are committed to producing world class wines results in a range of excellent quality wines that have been acclaimed by both international consumers press and consumers alike, with the wines now sold in over 30 countries worldwide.
- 87 Points, Wine Enthusiast
- 2012 Vintage 89 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar.
- 2012 Vintage 90 pts and ‘Best Buy’ Wine & Spirits Magazine, June 2013.
- 2013 Vintage 88 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar
- 2014 Vintage 90 pts Gold Medal International Organic Wine Awards 2015