About This Wine...
Since its foundations in 1731, Bouchard Père et Fils has put together an exceptional vineyard holding along the Côte d’Or.
The fact that the firm owns land in some of the most prestigious of Burgundy’s terroirs, makes its objectives an obligation: constant progress towards perfection. A ‘great wine’ demands time and utmost care at every step in its production. This is why the firm calls upon the most suitable equipment (such as the new winery, inaugurated in 2005) and a team that shares the highest standards in terms of craftsmanship and creativity.
Awards & Reviews
- 2013 Vintage 89-91 pts Allen Meadows’ Burghound, April 2015
- 2013 Vintage 90 pts James Suckling, June 2015
- 2013 vintage 87 pts, Stephen Tanzer, Vinous, March 2016
- 2014 Vintage 86-88 pts, Stephen Tanzer, January 2016
- 2014 vintage 87 pts, World of Fine Wine 2016