About This Wine...
Since its foundations in 1731, Bouchard Père et Fils has put together an exceptional vineyard holding along the Côte d’Or.
The fact that the firm owns land in some of the most prestigious of Burgundy’s terroirs, makes its objectives an obligation: constant progress towards perfection. A ‘great wine’ demands time and utmost care at every step in its production. This is why the firm calls upon the most suitable equipment (such as the new winery, inaugurated in 2005) and a team that shares the highest standards in terms of craftsmanship and creativity.
Awards & Reviews
- 2011 Vintage 94+ pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, September 2013
- 2011 Vintage 93 pts Allen Meadows’ Burghound, Autumn 2013
- 2012 Vintage 91-94 pts Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar, September 2013
- 2012 Vintage 94+ pts Allen Meadows’ Burghound, Autumn 2014
- 2012 Vintage 92 pts Wine Spectator, September 2014
- 2012 Vintage 15.61/20 World of Fine Wine, December 2015
- 2013 Vintage 96 pts James Suckling, June 2015. ‘A fabulous Corton Charlemagne with an impressive density, yet the bright acidity gives this white agility. Full body, compressed and layered mouthfeel. Salty and minerally finish. Drink now or hold.’
- 2013 Vintage 93 pts Wine Spectator, December 2015
- 2014 Vintage 94-97 pts, Fine Wine Review January 2016
- 2014 vintage 16.5/20 pts, Jancis Robinson, January 2016
- 2014 vintage 92 pts, World of Fine Wine 2016