While we continue with these strange times let’s not forget it is Easter this weekend albeit an Easter different to any we’ve had before.
Whether you are having a virtual online Easter meal with your family or simply one at home with those closest to you, here are some suggestions for some delicious wine that our team have come up with along with some of their favourite recipes to inspire you.
Butterfly Leg of Lamb with Pomegranate Salsa
- Domaine Ragot, Givry Rouge ‘Vieilles Vignes’ €35.00
- Luis Cañas, Rioja Crianza €19.95
- Clos des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape, 2013 €95.00
- Sang des Cailloux Vacqueyras ‘Floureto’ €32.00
- Clos Centilles Campagne de Centeilles Minervois‘. €24.95
- Domaines Schlumberger, Pinot Gris ‘Les Princes Abbés’ €21.95
- Domaines Schlumberger, Riesling Grand Cru Saering €29.95
- Weingut Malat Gruner Veltliner, Hohlgraben €23.95
Beer Roasted Pork Shoulder with Plum Sauce
Lemon Turmeric & Black Pepper Salmon
- Zenato, Colombara Soave Classico. €16.95
- Les Bêtes Curieuses, Muscadet de Sèvre et Maine ‘La Perdrix de L’Année’ €17.95
- Domaine William Fèvre, Chablis 1er Cru ‘Montmains’ €49.00
- Champagne Henriot Brut Souverain €60.00
Spiced Green Bean & Tomato Stew with Labreh, Harissa Oil & Scorched Peanuts
Nectarine Pavlova with Mint, Almonds & Tea Syrup
Red Wine (Sweet)
White Wine (Sweet)
Dark Chocolate, Cardamon & Espresso Mousse Cak
* Recipe ideas and images courtesy of Sabrina Ghayour.