Sign up to our Cellar Club and get access to our exclusive Burgundy Tasting: Vintage variation with Nathalie Tollot of Domaine Tollot Beaut
Sign up to our cellar club and join us on 15th April at 6pm for an in depth look at the effect of vintage variation on the wines of Burgundy.
If you cannot join us at 6pm on Thursday the webinar can be accessed through our website for playback in your own time.
Searsons' Cellar Club
6 wines will be tasted during this discussion. Showing differences between the recent vintages of 17, 18 and 19.
With or without tasting, this is set to be an interesting and informative discussion.
- Domaine Tollot-Beaut Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru ‘ Savigny Champ Chevrey’, 2017
- Domaine Tollot-Beaut Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru ‘ Savigny Champ Chevrey’, 2018
- Domaine Tollot-Beaut Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru ‘ Savigny Champ Chevrey’, 2019
- Domaine Tollot-Beaut Chorey-les-Beaune, 2019
- Domaine Tollot-Beaut Aloxe-Corton, 2017
- Domaine Tollot-Beaut Beaune-Clos-du-Roi, 2017
To register for the Webinar and Tasting please click HERE
To order your
We suggest 50ml for one person and 100ml for two people sharing.
*PLEASE NOTE THE LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FOR DELIVERY IS MONDAY 12TH APRIL AND FOR COLLECTION IT IS TUESDAY 13TH APRIL.
Wine tastings over ZOOM
Following rigorous testing (see the video here) by our Master of Wine Harriet Tindal, ensuring the quality of samples over a period of up to 5 days, we can now offer nationwide delivery of the samples at a cost of 15 euro. Obviously collection from the shop is free of charge.
In the meantime do tune into Harriet’s wine podcast ‘I Heard it Through The Grapevine’